Friday, February 27, 2009

Newly posted hubcap photos!

Though I am still trying to figure this blog site out, I am happy to say that I did end up posting some of the hubcap pictures up here. This will hopefully be updated frequently once I get into the groove and paint my little heart out onto my hubcaps once more. I am looking to be inspired so if anyone has any scenes or ideas that they would like to see painted onto a hubcap, I would love to hear any suggestions.

Another exciting event has presented itself to me and it is that I will be one of Knoxville's First Friday Artists that will be on display at Mast General Store on May 1st. Everyone should come out and visit me!!

All the hubcaps I have are for sale, so if you are interested you may contact me at lilysjb@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment