Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Need a fun activity for you and your friends?!

Why not have a beading or jewelry party!?!

Invite your friends over for an evening of personalized jewelry shopping while you learn how to make jewelry yourselves. Classes usually last 1:30-2 hours while you learn how to create designer earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more, from the courtesy of our own home! It's easy... I bring my tools and supplies to you and teach you how to create pieces, put colors together, and put the final finishing touches onto your one-of-a-kind jewelry.
Prices based on length of class and number of participants.
To schedule your evening of fun, call (865) 684-7466.

1 comment:

  1. I learned a lot from the beading classes I have attended with you. So much positive energy. I had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete