Friday, September 18, 2009

Look for me Around Town

With the holiday season quickly approaching, I will be making my way around to local shows and stores if you wanted to come out and see me. I have increased my jewelry collection by 10 fold and have many new hubcaps to offer. Here is where to find me in the upcoming months....
October 4: (9am-3pm) Ijams Fall Plant Sale
October 31:(11am-5pm) Pumpkinfest in Oak Ridge at the Grove Center Shopping
area.
November 6:(5pm-Close) Mast General Store for First Friday

You can find my jewelry at Ijams Nature Center in the gift shop and at Unarmed Merchant on Gay St. all the time, so stop in and find a treat for yourself or others.

Also, since this is the time of year to start thinking about gifts for others, why not have a jewelry party and learn how to create incredible homemade jewelry- it's fun and easy... and the possibilties are endless with what you can create.

For more information about jewelry parties or personal jewelry shopping appointments, contact me at (865) 684-7466 or at Lilysjb@hotmail.com .

2 comments:

  1. Great! I like your work, and hope to attend a Wee Ones program soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely come out to a wee-ones program!! I'm glad you like my work- I have tons of new stuff, so you will have to come and take a look!

    ReplyDelete