Thursday, July 19, 2012

Only a week away... Asheville here I come!!!

The summer is flying by so fast. Every week holds farmer's market booths, classes, custom orders and so much more. It has been a busy few months, but it has been so worth it. And the long anticipated Bele Chere Festival is less than a week away.
Music, Arts, and more await over 300,000 people in the streets of Asheville, NC. 
I will have my booth on the corner of Lexington Ave. and Patton.... right near the Arts Park.
Come out and visit me and see my newest additions. Tons of watch band bracelets, salvage necklaces, rings, earrings, brooches, brooch bouquets and other lovely additions. My booth will be jam packed with something for everyone- bike jewelry, hair pins, magnets.....you will just have to visit to see.
Salvage Necklace

Watchband Bracelet

Watch Gear Earrings

Another Salvage Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment